Welcome to my World.



Monday, April 5, 2010

My first blog

Hello,

My name is Maxine, I am 22 years old and currently living in Canada. I have a 1 year old daughter named Serenity, she is the inspiration behind the name of my future business and she is my beautiful model for the majority of my pictures.

I first started getting into photography at the age of 16, I would take pictures of old burnt down barns and anything deceased and decayed. I found beauty in what most people considered ugly. I didn't have a fancy camera but that never stopped me from pursuing my passion. Eventually I saved to buy a half decent camera and i continue to pursue what i love. I hope to take courses in photography this summer and also a photoshop course to improve my skills.

Right now i shoot with an olympus e 520, not the greatest or most expensive but it takes great pictures and serves it's purpose for me well. I use pspx2 to edit and i'm hoping to get lightroom soon when number 3 comes out.

That is all for now.

tata
Love Maxine

No comments:

Post a Comment