Welcome to my World.



Friday, December 17, 2010

Halloween 2010

I have been slacking on my blog lately, so i've decided to post a few pictures back from Halloween that i never got around to posting. I have so many that i haven't been posting, so i'm just going to update with a few.

This was our pumpkin decorating day, she had tons of fun making her funny looking pumpkin...



Some delicious spicy pumpkin seeds.
I made it with butter, hot sauce, salt, pepper and chili powder. I just made up a recipe as i went along. They came out really good. I love anything spicy.



This was also around Halloween time, it was after we carved a pumpkin together, she wasn't much help and was pretty disgusted by the pumpkin guts. I tried to get her to help me scoop them out, but it was a no go. She's such a girly girl. Maybe next year she'll help me out a bit more. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment